- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
6/03/2010 08:04:00 PM | Edit Page
ALL PITCHES WELCOME (and often accepted)!
For any questions, please email me at:
or fill out the Contact Form @ the bottom of this page.
or fill out the Contact Form @ the bottom of this page.
Rather download and run? No problem:
I love reviewing things. Not only that, but I am a walking AND talking billboard. I am always more than willing to discuss a new product I have found. I often strike up conversations while shopping with complete strangers. I pride myself on always being as professional as possible. I will never speak ill out of malice or non-agreement. When you work with me, you will never have to worry about having an uncomfortable experience. I always encourage you to contact me if you feel un-easy about a review/giveaway. I will NEVER write a bad review. If I encounter a problem with the item, you will be the first and only to know.
I accept most items. Full size only (unless otherwise stated from the beginning.) I do not pay for any items or shipping. I do accept paid advertisements and reviews.
the mini Beach bird has been activly online for about 3 months, has over 200 GFC follows, over 200 subscribers, and over 200 twitter follows. I also have had over 2000 Visitors with around 1200 Absolute Unique Visitors with over 3500 page views. Most are female, in between 18-75, and make a life out of being a mother. As well as over half my readers being "green" or ecologically friendly.
About Me and Mine:
- I am a 22 y/o never married female.
- I have professional experience in: Cooking, Nursing, Web/Graphic Design, Personal Organization, Veterinary, Retail, Computer IT, and Public Relations.
- In my household I have:
- One (1) female over 70 years of age.
- One (1) female in between 35-50 years of age.
- One (1) female in between 21-25 years of age. *Myself
- One (1) male in between 21-25.
- As well as four (4) large-breed dogs, (2) toy-breed dogs, and five (5) inside cats.
- I am 100% green and 420 friendly, and am more than willing to work with companies in that bracket.
About My Blog (the mini Beach bird):
- the mini Beach bird was started in April, 2010.
- Within three (3) months it had over two-hundred (200) Google Friend Connect followers.
- As of July 8th, 2010 the mini Beach bird has had:
- Over 2000 Visitors with around 1200 Absolute Unique Visitors
- Over 3500 pageviews
- In over forty (40) countries.
- Translated into over fifth teen (15) languages.
- Over 200 readers/subscribers.
- Over 200 twitter follows.
- Most visitors spend an average of five (5) minutes or more viewing content.
- My blog is viewable in almost all browsers and resolutions *some distortion may occur
About My Readers:
- About 90% are female.
- Most are mothers, grandmothers, wives or single women (like myself).
- Age range of around 18 - 75.
- Atleast 60% are "green" or ecologically friendly.
*These items may be reviewed by a personal, professional associate of mine. I have many close friends working in marketing, product development, magazines, and other everyday areas. If I feel their professional experience is a better judge than mine, I may approach them to do the review for me. I will then hold a personal interview with them to gather information on the product and their experience. You will be notified first, and all final reviews go through me first.
- I am willing and able to review:
- Baby clothing*
- In between the ages of 20 months and 6 years.
- Baby food*
- Bedding & Fabric Arts
- Quilting fabrics, Sewing fabrics
- Yarn for knitting/crocheting
- Fiction, Non-Fiction, Arts & Crafts, How-To, Children's books, etc.
- Men's and Women's
- Sunglasses, hats, hair accessories, tops, bras, intimates, lingerie, shoes, socks, etc.
- Garmin accessories, ALL APPLE PRODUCTS, external HD, etc. (I run Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit)
- All food, including vegetarian and vegan.
- "Green" items
- MOST NEEDED!
- Hair care, body care, lotion, perfume, oils, etc.
- Home care, carpet and hardwood care,
- Hobby Items*
- Photography, painting, drawing, writing, etc.
- Home decor
- All jewelery, esp. pearls.
- Powder and mineral make-up, sensitive skin, oily skin, I LOVE EYESHADOW and bright colors, nail care, etc.
- I am open to all music, although I tend to enjoy rap, rock, pop, indie, alternative, urban, and techno the best.
- Personal Care
- Lotions, special products.
- Video Games
- Wii, PS 3, & Xbox 360
- Unlike many blogs, I DO happily accept and review/giveaway adult material (18+).
About My Policies:
- I require a full-size version of the product. (Unless otherwise stated from the beginning)
- I am willing to do review only, but I greatly prefer to host a giveaway.
- I am NEVER willing to put forth money for a product. I will NOT pay for any shipping or handling charges. (Please contact me directly if you have any questions about this matter.)
- No Returns!
- Your company must handle all shipping arrangements when doing a giveaway. (Unless otherwise stated from the beginning)
- You will choose the length of the giveaway, the number of winners, and any specific mandatory entries (upon review and approval.)
That's Money, honey!
About Paid Advertising:
- I allow most *appropriate paid advertising.
- Prices range from:
- $15/month for up to a 125px X 125px button or $25/month for up to a 300px X 300px banner.
- $5/per one (1) line text link, $7/per two (2) line text link, or $9/line text. (I do allow multiple site text links, ex. site 1, 2, and 3 can share a three (3) line text link ad.)
- $35/per paid review. (Please email me directly for more information.)
- All prices can be done in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payment. (Please understand for all non-monthly payments, each payment will be round up to the next .5 dollar amount. Ex. $5 billed weekly will be $1.50 instead of $1.25)
- I only except paypal.
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)