- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Sunday, March 14, 2010
3/14/2010 11:12:00 PM | Edit Post
I used to sell Avon which is where I got my obsession with lotion from. Not only that but my skin is both oily and dry at the same time, plus I get a lot of dirt of my face and it seems to just sit no matter how much I scrub.
Now, I was directed to leave you a link for SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel.Now mom will tell you I'm pretty oppositional. I just kinda like the word No, but this actually sounds really nice. I also like the Murad Energizing Pomegranate Cleanser. But that's probablly because I am obsessed with Pom.
Well that's it for now,
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)