- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Friday, April 30, 2010
4/30/2010 02:14:00 AM | Edit Post
A few misspellings, but hey atleast it's up! :D
1 box of chocolate cake mix
Ingredients needed for mix
1 lunch sized cranberry raspberry apple sauce
1 box of fresh strawberries
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 -2 tbl spoons of cream or milk
1/4 - 1/2 cup of whipped cream cheese
- Mix the cake mix, except substitute the apple sauce instead of the oil.
- Bake the cupcakes.
- Get your strawberries washed and ready.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely!!!
- Mix the cream cheese and 6 - 8 strawberries, continue by adding the sugar gradually. Using the milk or cream when needed. Do this until your happy with texture and taste.
- Ice those babies and go!
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!!!
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)