- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
5/05/2010 01:36:00 AM | Edit Post
|Left/White one: Koi|
Right/Brown one: Clairmont
When I leave they get into my trash.
When I sleep, they pester me to pet them.
When I am running late for work, I always seem to trip on them.
When I do laundry, they shed all over my fresh black slacks.
When I clean out the litter, they immediately use it, before I've walked away.
But when I walk into the bathroom and see them sitting there, I can help but realize, although they drive me nuts. I would be lost with out them.
I just can't find the words....
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)