- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Saturday, June 19, 2010
6/19/2010 09:25:00 AM | Edit Post
No, I'm not getting married. (Gotcha Mom). Just recently I had the pleasure of attending the Mom Select Atlanta Mom bloggers conference. I had a wonderful time, and met some fabulous Atlanta blogging mommies. Which I thank Maria from Mom Select, very much! I really enjoyed it.
Now on to the meaning of this post. When I attended the conference, I had a chance to reconnect with an old friend, who is very dear to me. Cari and I have been friends for nearly 5 years. We have certainly been through some trials together. (Not to mention pulling a tick of her LOL)
|Anna-Banana at 17 months.|
Marina by Michelle Roth
Although I will say I have found some wonderful dresses, like:
|Saison Blanche Boutique|
|2 Be Bride-Elizabeth Darcy|
|Maya By Michelle Roth|
by Stephanie James Couture
Is it weird all the dresses I like have blonde models... :P
Then of coarse, we found the REALLY (sarcasm implied) good ones. Vegas wedding, here we come! Where's Elvis?!?!
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)