- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Saturday, June 26, 2010
6/26/2010 11:08:00 PM | Edit Post
Review & Giveaway:
Brugo Temperature Controlled Mug
Ends 7/12 @ 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Last week I received my Brugo Temperature Controlled mug. This thing is COOL. I received One (1) Brugo mug in the color Seaglass.First Impressions:
When it arrived I was really excited! I had seen these things online and found them really cool. So here's the deal: (from BurgoMug.com)
"Tip your Brugo Travel Mug away from you for a few seconds to move your hot brew from the lower chamber to the patented Temperature Control Chamber. Swill with a "brandy" motion to cool that sip to the Perfect Temperature. The longer the motion, the cooler the sip."
But does it work?
Yes! I loved it. Not only does it hold up to it's "Tip & Sip" claim to fame, my Brugo mug didn't spill once I put it into the "Lock" position.
The Brugo Mug has 3 settings, Lock, Tip & Cool, and Sip.
Now, I will say, I'm a complete baby when it comes to hot things. I literally tell the people at Starbucks to heat it to child's temperature. (About 104F) The Brugo mug is perfect for coffee and tea, so I decided on tea. I got my Jasmine Green Tea, and boiled the water to about 250F. Poured it into my Brugo, and added 2 Truvia packets. Waited for a few, then locked the top into place.
I swished it around in incriments of about 5 seconds.
- First swish for 5 seconds: way too hot!
- Continued for another 5 seconds (10 sec): still too hot for me, but do-able for Jo.
- Cont. up to 15 seconds: Just about perfect. I would suggest up-to 12 seconds for perfect temp.
So in the end?
Most definitely yes. In fact, when I saw it online, I almost bought one befor contacting the company. Not only that put it comes in A LOT of colors in two different styles, Sport and Jazz/Executive Collections.
Check out BrugoMug.com, get one (1) for $19.99 or two+ (2+) at $14.95/each with free shipping with orders over $50.
Yeah baby! Yes, you too can win your own one of there AUSOME mugs. Win 1 Brugo in your favorite color from the site! Ends 7/12 @ 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Mandatory entry: (I don't care if this is done first, but for your other entries to be credited you must do this.)
Publicly follow the mini Beach bird on GFC (Google Friend Connect) and leave me a comment telling me so. (Already a follower? Still counts!) - 2 entries
Extra entries: (Remember to complete the mandatory entry, otherwise these entries are NOT valid. Please also remember to leave a comment for each entry, including links when needed. Ex. 5 entries = 5 comments.)
- Visit BrugoMug.com and comment with which mug you want and in what color! - 2 entries
- Subscribe to the mini Beach bird RSS. (leave your email thx!) - 2 entries
- Like the mini Beach bird on Facebook. (leave your FB name thx!) - 2 entry
- Follow me on Twitter. @judaleonard (leave your username thx!) - 2 entry
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (on right sidebar) - 1 entry
- Follow Brugo on Twitter. @BrugoMug (leave your usnername thx!) - 1 entry
- Like Brugo on Facebook. (leave your FB name thx!) - 1 entry
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave a link thx!) - 5 entries
- Submit this giveaway to a giveaway linky. (leave a link to the linky thx!) - 2 entries
- Tweet about this giveaway. (Up to 5 times daily (at least 1 hr apart), leave twitter link with each comment.) (Feel free to use: #Win your own @BrugoMug #Giveaway Ends 7/12 http://bit.ly/aye63P @judaleonard) - 1 entry per tweet, 5 daily MAX
- Place my button on your site/blog. (Code can be found on right sidebar.) - 5 entries
That's 30 possible entries + tweets! Have fun and good luck!
Note: I understand some people prefer low entry contests. I am not one of them, all of my contests will have atleast 10-15 entries, if not more. More entries, more chances.
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)