- Lillian-Juda Leonard-Beach
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- I am a Blogger, web & graphic designer, girlfriend, student, model, nurses aid, night owl, friend of 420, activist, Catholic, Buddhist, yoga follower, survivalist, friend, daughter, Canadian, Atlantan, strawberry blonde spaz, with a kind heart.
- Fiber Gummies (Safe for kids, great for grown ups!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Backstreet Creations $25 GC - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Super Soaker Keychain (Really Works!) - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil - Ends 9/5 - low entries
- My Shutterfly Experience - 3 Winners - Ends 9/5 - low entries
Monday, July 5, 2010
7/05/2010 09:09:00 AM | Edit Post
Week 4 - Heart Chakra Meditation and Cleansing
For those who are new to meditation (which I think most of my readers are), I am going to try and explain the best I can. If you ever have any questions or need help, please feel free to leave a comment with your email and I will try to get back to you asap.
Now, with that being said, we will now look into Chakra Meditation
Generally, you look at the chakras from bottom to top. There are seven (7) main body chakras. (The rest are for the advanced category, and I don't even know them all) We are going to look at the first seven, then you should have enough knoledge to expand into the other five on your own.
For more info on all seven, click here.This week's entry:
This week is the Heart Chakra, also called the Anahata. It's located in the center of the chest. The 4 th chakra is responsible for emotional empowerment, and often has problems between distinguishing between love and hate. It is also linked with heart conditions, asthma, lung & breast cancers and many more.
Personality wise, someone with problem in this chakra may seem over emotionally developed or have a sensitive trigger when it comes to deals of the heart. People with over developed sense of Heart chakra may seem having too much love, not different from animal hoarders.
Let's get started:
- To restore proper energy circulation, reach your dominant hand and place it to the opposite shoulder, then place your non-dominant hand on the other shoulder. Hug yourself, stretching back and forth for about 1 min and 30 secs.
- Sit down, and relax your entire body.
- Now, sit in lotus posistion. (Often know as indian-style or cross-legged.)
- Place your hands, palm facing the sky, on your knees. (Hands should be just laid on your knees)
- Remember to stay as relaxed as possible.
- Take five deep, long, engaging breathes. See my post Breathing to relieve stress)
- Now click play! (The video runs about 3:30 mins)
Now that you've watched the video, do you feel any better?
When dealing with troubling the matters of the heart, it's best to sit back from the decision or environment for at least 2 hours, befor then coming back and letting your head or heart do the talking.
If your having really bad relationship problems, this is a great chakra to work on. BEWARE. The decisions you come to from meditation may be the best decisions, they almost never the ones we want to make.
Futher Reading: Heart Chakra Meditations Audio CD by Layne Redmond
If your looking to do some work with your heart strings, try out this CD. It's a good place to start. It will help you get the gist of what your trying to accomplish.
B+ It's a CD, so thepiratebay.org?
Tags: meditation monday
giveaway (24) hop (21) review (15) social parade (13) wordless wednesday (9) vblog (7) new follows (6) new layout (5) sing-a-long sunday (5) thx (5) comments (3) enrichment (3) gift card (3) recipe (3) site update (3) 31 day challenge (2) catch-up (2) clairmont (2) gardening (2) graphics (2) health (2) i won (2) links (2) new friend friday (2) pictures (2) skin care (2) spring (2) water (2) Mom (1) cherry blossoms (1) design (1) festival (1) garden (1) growing up (1) kids (1) personal (1) sky (1)